Back to Top
Cleveland Closet Factory Designer, Beth Patrick Wows Her Client with Elegant, Boutique-Style Custom Closet
Trending In Custom Closets Is the Celebrity Style Closet Suite Featuring Multiple Areas to Showcase Your Wardrobe, Handbags And Shoes.
Every once in a while, one of our custom closet designers creates a space that just really blows it out of the water. Beth Patrick’s new design is the perfect example of one such project and features so many trending themes and styles in current custom closet design these days that we just had to share it with you. Creating a beautiful closet system, or in this case a dressing room suite, far exceeded the client’s expectations.
Cleveland Closet Factory designer, Beth Patrick turned out a magnificent customized dressing suite that includes a built-in vanity with plenty of decoratively enclosed storage, a stunning adjoining luxury boutique style showcase area for displaying designer handbags and shoes, and last but certainly not least is a large celebrity style walk-in closet complete with an oversized island with countless customized accessory drawers for their many designer brand collectables. The entire dressing suite is filled with gorgeous cabinetry style focal points throughout and feels as if you entered one of the world’s top fashion stores or retail boutiques.
“My objective for this space was to achieve a customized boutique style closet that was an extension of the extraordinary quality already throughout their home. The project was truly a group effort here in Cleveland, and we gave our all, from design to production, installation to management. It became a Hollywood celebrity style showcase closet like we’ve never seen before,” said Senior Closet Designer Beth Patrick.
Beth’s Closet Design Highlights:
- The main structure was made from Antique White Melamine while all the panel and shelving fronts have painted applied wood edges providing an added layer of luxury
- All the solid wood doors and drawers were painted and glazed
- The cabinetry was floor to 12′ ceiling height, and all shelving and hanging space was 24″ deep
- The center island was stained veneer with 40 stained wood drawers and 2 doors.
- The island also has a deep storage area for all the client’s luggage
- The island also featured framed glass inset doors to provide the boutique style showcase
- All of the hanging rods were Illuminated, and strip lights, and puck lights helped provide ambient, task, and accent lighting effect.
- The room includes painted and glazed crown and base moldings
- Iron fix
- Pull out blow dry station
- Pull out trash cans
- Oversized vertical drawers for belts/cologne storage
- Vertical drawer for scarf storage
- Sliding shoe shelves
- Soft close under-mount glides on drawers
- Several custom locked velvet jewelry drawers
- Custom velvet tie drawers
- Wood and acrylic divided drawers
- Tilt out hampers
- Custom built in flat screen TV
- Coffee bar with built in mini refrigerator
- Shoe shine sink area
- Laundry area
- Custom window seat
- Boutique style display for luxury handbags, shoes, and jewelry
- Full wall Vanity Area with counter top sink
- Multiple pull outs
- Blow dry pull out station
- Hidden locked custom jewelry drawers with varied configurations behind full length mirror
- The client provided the magnificent dual chandeliers and LED ceiling lighting, all controlled by smart phones and smart home devices.
Beth really knows what how to collaborate and see things from the client’s eyes. After all, she was a Closet Factory customer for 16 years before officially joining the design team.
Great job, Beth!