Back to Top
Home Organization & Entertaining Tips!
“I help my clients simplify their lives. Whether it’s at home or in the office, we identify the problem, make a plan, then work together to solve it. As we work I teach them how to maintain order in their lives so that the problem stays solved. I remove any donations and suggest organizing products if necessary.” – Debbie Lillard
Many of you may not be aware of our Closet Factory Expert Tips Blog!!! This exceptional resource is written by professional organizers and best-selling authors including Regina Leeds and Debbie Lillard!
Our Top 10 Articles Include:
- The Organized Way to Think Ahead this Holiday Season by published author Regina Leeds
- The Organized Way to Entertain at Home by published author Regina Leeds
- Skeletons In Your Closet by published author Debbie Lillard
- The Guest Room by published author Regina Leeds
- Breathe a little New Life Into Your Home with C.P.R by published author Debbie Lillard
- Finding Room and Remembering the Small Things by published author Debbie Lillard
- Tips For Keeping your children organized by published author Debbie Lillard
- Clutter Isn’t Attractive by published author Regina Leeds
- Steps for a Stress Free Move by published author Regina Leeds
- Make Friends with Your Budget by published author Regina Leeds
Regina Leeds – ‘The Zen Organizer’ – Author of eight books: “The Zen of Organizing; Creating Order and Peace in Your Home, Career and Life” and “Creating a Place Without Losing Your Space: a Couples Guide to Blending Homes, Lives and Clutter” (Alpha Books). In 2002 she ghost wrote a book for a self help guru on an aspect of getting organized. “The Idiot’s Guide to Decluttering” (Alpha Books) was published in May, 2007. “One Year to an Organized Life” (Da Capo, a division of Perseus) hit bookstores in January, 2008 and was a New York Times best seller. “One Year to an Organized Work Life” debuted in January, 2009 and was followed by “One Year to an Organized Financial Life” in January, 2010. The next in the series is “One Year to an Organized Life with Baby” which will be available from on line retailers in January, 2011 and will arrive in brick and mortar stores in February.
Debbie Lillard – Professional Organizer and author of “Absolutely Organized” NAPO-GPC Professional Development Director serving the Philadelphia area since 2003. Since starting her business, she has appeared on several episodes of HGTV’S Mission Organization as well as national radio talk shows. She is a published author and nationally recognized expert on organization in the home. She is also an active member of the National Association of Professional Organizers Greater Philadelphia Chapter (NAPO-GPC).