Back to Top
Change your closet, change your life
It’s 8:00 am. Your youngest child is mid meltdown because you made her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for the second time this week and peanut butter has been banned in her school. The milk is sour and your spouse left the house without taking the garbage out. Stressed? No, not really, you are relatively late at this point but the real anxiety hits you as you step in front of your closet and can’t find the striped shirt you wanted to wear with your newly tailored grey suit. Where is that belt? Your shoes are missing in action. You frantically move your entire wardrobe across your one sagging rod as you desperately search for the shirt. There are now more clothes on the floor then on the rod! You look down, where is the floor? You are now officially late.
It’s hard to imagine this scene playing out any differently across millions of homes every morning. But then the people living them don’t have closets organized by one of Closet Factory’s expert designers. Your child may still have the same meltdown over her PB&J and you may still be stuck taking out the trash and eating dry cereal, but once you step in front of a closet that was beautifully designed, manufactured and installed, there would be no visible signs of angst. Your perfectly pressed shirt would be hanging next to your newly tailored suit, possibly already waiting for you on a sleek valet rod. Your belt would be right there on that silky smooth belt glide. Look, there are your shoes; sitting neatly on a slanted shoe shelf complete with Lucite toe- stop. Just like the old saying “everything in its place and a place for everything”. Having a system designed and installed by a company like Closet Factory will have changed your closet and changed your life.
Being organized is one of the keys to living a less stressful life, whether it is in your closet, your laundry room, or your pantry, garage or home office. Knowing where all your “stuff” is located can be life altering. Having a custom storage unit designed to suit your specific needs is no longer a luxury but a necessity in these hectic times.
Here are some helpful tips in creating and realizing the closet of your dreams:
- Oval rods are the most user-friendly for any kind of hanger. They will last and fully adjust through a lifetime of hemline trends.
- Using shelf dividers will ultra-organize all your accessories.
- Access everything with the ease of pull-out trays.
- The easiest and least expensive way to “dress-up” your closet is with custom hardware or clear drawer faces.
- Hamper drawers are the perfect place to put your dry cleaning or dirty items…so much better than the floor!
- If you have a lot of shoes, straight adjustable shoe shelves are the most economical…maybe add one or two slanted shelves for those shoes you just can’t stop looking at!
- Baskets are a great option for bulky items like work-out clothes or socks and underwear for the kids…they never fold anything anyway!
Custom storage systems such as those provided by Closet Factory will increase your useable space sometimes as much as 50-60% and can meld effortlessly into any décor and into any space you can think of. A space designed around your needs, budget and tastes, and all at a time that is convenient for you and in the comfort of your own home! What could be more custom tailored and only for you than that?