Before Mia Cotone Handbag Dust Covers
Designer handbags are arguably the most coveted accessory for anyone who has a passion for fashion! I have purchased handbags in all styles, colors and price points. But here are my few gripes about designer handbag dust covers:
The following is a passage from our Handbag Organization Solutions blog explaining the advantages of Mia Cotone Handbag Dust Covers:
Closet Factory has found a designer handbag organization solution. We are proud to introduce a partnership with Mia Cotone Handbag Dust Covers. These dust covers come in 5 unique styles and 3 sizes to fit any bag. Mia Cotone allows anyone to create a personal organization system of their handbag collection that is also aesthetically pleasing in their closet. Some advantages to the Mia Cotone dust covers are:
- Save time by instant identification and organization
- Identification tag (included) to differentiate handbags of the same color
- Allows for storing handbags upright creating colorful and pleasing appearance in the closet
- Zipper Closure for easy access
- Save money by prolonging life of handbag
- Allows for storing handbags separately preventing finishes from sticking together and causing irreversible damage
- Anti-dust fabric lining helps prevent dust, dust mites and small particles from entering
With Mia Cotone all handbag lovers can create a either a color based handbag organization system.
After Mia Cotone Handbag Dust Covers
What also makes Mia Cotone so special?
For additional information about this topic check out our previous post Designer Handbags – Storage and Organization Tips.
For additional information on caring for your handbags download the Handbag Storage & Care Guide . After the download you will be prompted to get the Exclusive Limited Time 20% Off Coupon for all Mia Cotone products! Simply enter the coupon code during checkout from www.miacotone.com!
Each of our custom systems is completely personalized and begins with a complimentary design appointment.Schedule a Consult
During the consultation you and a designer will discuss your expectations, desires, and project budget, with the aim of designing an organization system that will: