Before Mia Cotone Handbag Dust Covers
Designer handbags are arguably the most coveted accessory for anyone who has a passion for fashion! I have purchased handbags in all styles, colors and price points. But here are my few gripes about designer handbag dust covers:
The following is a passage from our Handbag Organization Solutions blog explaining the advantages of Mia Cotone Handbag Dust Covers:
Closet Factory has found a designer handbag organization solution. We are proud to introduce a partnership with Mia Cotone Handbag Dust Covers. These dust covers come in 5 unique styles and 3 sizes to fit any bag. Mia Cotone allows anyone to create a personal organization system of their handbag collection that is also aesthetically pleasing in their closet. Some advantages to the Mia Cotone dust covers are:
- Save time by instant identification and organization
- Identification tag (included) to differentiate handbags of the same color
- Allows for storing handbags upright creating colorful and pleasing appearance in the closet
- Zipper Closure for easy access
- Save money by prolonging life of handbag
- Allows for storing handbags separately preventing finishes from sticking together and causing irreversible damage
- Anti-dust fabric lining helps prevent dust, dust mites and small particles from entering
With Mia Cotone all handbag lovers can create a either a color based handbag organization system.
After Mia Cotone Handbag Dust Covers
For additional information about this topic check out our previous post Designer Handbags – Storage and Organization Tips.
For additional information on caring for your handbags download the Handbag Storage & Care Guide . After the download you will be prompted to get the Exclusive Limited Time 20% Off Coupon for all Mia Cotone products! Simply enter the coupon code during checkout from www.miacotone.com!
Each of our custom systems is completely personalized and begins with a complimentary design appointment.Schedule a Consult
During the consultation you and a designer will discuss your expectations, desires, and project budget, with the aim of designing an organization system that will: