Best Pinterest-Inspired Pantry Storage Makeovers
Pinterest can be a treasure trove for finding the best DIY projects and home designs, especially when it comes to pantry storage.
Some of the most impressive pieces of content you can find are makeovers and in this case, pantry makeovers. There’s just something oddly satisfying about seeing a plain normal pantry being turned into a fully functional and beautiful storage area for food items.
The following are some of the best pantry makeovers we found on Pinterest and are ones that are sure to inspire you to spruce up your own home pantry.
- There’s an obvious white color scheme going on here with the beautiful white labeled bins for each food item. Such continuity!
- Multiple metal drawer baskets allow for an easy view of the contents without opening them. There’s also countertop space to place cooking appliances. A great ergonomic design.
- This pantry takes no chance with clutter as each food item is clearly separated into its own compartments, thanks to several white dividers.
- Unification is the name of the game here, as this pantry makeover takes no chances coming off as disorganized. Combinations of small, medium, and big clear containers house all sorts of snacks, grains, and spices.
- Sometimes the best things in life are the simple things and this small reach-in pantry sticks to simplicity all throughout. With large containers and baskets with chalkboard labels, it would be pretty difficult to not find what you’re looking for.
- Backing for pantry shelves is great for creating contrast between pantry items and the pantry itself. This one uses a nice dark gray backing with cloud outlines.
- Hand-woven baskets can make practical pantry storage look cute and authentic. This one stores all major food items in properly labeled woven baskets and keeps canned foods in easy to access pull out white wire drawers.