Blog | Inside The Amazing Kardashian Closets
Now that we are all oh-so-over the coverage of Kim Kardashian’s wedding, lets talk about something I care about, their ultra fabulous style and designer clothes. Where do they house their designer duds? In amazing master closets just featured in the recent September 2011 issue of InStyle magazine. I always find it fascinating to take a look into a fashionable celebrity closet. Let’s take a peak into their to-die-for custom closets shall we?
Let’s start with the eldest sister, and recent new mommy, Kourtney Kardashian. She is the head of the sister’s high end retail clothing chain of stores Dash. Check out her amazing closet and wardrobe count!
- Pairs of Shoes – 153
- (20 pairs of Christian Louboutins)
- Handbags – 28
- Clutches – 63
- 1 – Hermès Birken Bag
Next up is the youngest of the 3 Kardashian sisters, and wife of Laker’s basketball superstar Lamar Odom, the funny and outspoken Khloe Kardashian. Let’s take a peak inside.
- Pairs of Shoes – 235
- (71 pairs of Christian Louboutins shoes)
- Handbags – 127
- Clutches – 51
- 3 – Hermès Birken Bags
Last, but certainly not least, the recently married Kim let InStyle magazine into her amazing master closet. Check it out and make sure your eyes don’t bug out of your head fashionistas.
- Pairs of Shoes – 318
- (68 pairs of Christian Louboutins shoes)
- Handbags – 112
- Clutches – 34
- 9 – Hermès Birken Bags
Can you imagine walking into any one of these amazing master closets every morning? It would be like walking to a custom made clothing store with everything you need right at your disposal! I guarantee you that these closets were custom made to fit the sisters’ extensive clothing and accessory wardrobe. The InStyle article also discuses custom jewelry drawers, built in shelving for purses and shoes.
Need a closet of your dreams? Look no further than Closet Factory. We are the industry leaders in custom closet designs for wardrobes of all sizes! Tell me what you think about these closets and comment bellow.
- Celebrity Teen Closet To Raid – Material Girl’s Lourdes Leon
- The Denim Jacket Trend 2011: Closet Must Have For Fall
- Celebrity Kid Closet To Raid – Suri Cruise
Maxi Dress Trend: Organized In Your Closet System!
- Tortolani, Patricia (2011, September) Kardashian Closet Confidential. InStyle.
- InStyle: http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20302958_20522944_21045717,00.html
- InStyle Photographer: Douglas Freedman
- http: http://schickemode.blogspot.com